Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sweet Valentine










                                                                                                  ph. Jelena, me




Okay, okay I’m not a romantic person or much of a Valentines celebrator. You know that. However, I do like an excuse to shop or receive a gift. Who doesn't? I also love flowers, super creamy macaroons, pink hearts and silky ribbons. Not a romantic person. No way. I'm celebrating love. Just like PANDORA with their latest collection specially created for Valentine's Day.
Inspired by all the amazing aspects of love – from light-hearted fun to Latin passion and classic romance. With several designs: Lockets of Love, Modern Classics and Ribbons of Love you will be able to find the perfect gift that suits your beloved ones (or you) the best.
Should I mention how much I like hand-finished bow bangle?  Beautifully crafted from sterling silver and topped with a bow glittering with cubic zirconia. And how about that gorgeous ring with two heart-shaped cubic zirconia stones nestled into the curves of hand-finished Forever Hearts ring in sterling silver. One sparkling stone for your love or your best friend – the other for you.
I've made my choice. It's your turn now, feel the love, fall in love and get in the mood 'cause V-day is fast approaching!

p.s. for more information about PANDORA latest collections be sure to check their website!

7 comments:

  1. What nail polish is that, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same of you!
    I love pandora bracelets and rings, I also wrote an article sharing Pandora style!
    http://spaghetti-trends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepa kolekcija :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bože kako volim tvoju estetiku!
    i taj lak za nakte, i postav s ružama predivno.my fav- narukvica sa mašnom :)


    kissess!
    http://babylovesfashion.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Pandora bracelets! Sooo awesome!
    xo Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete